November 2, 2012

Thankfulness Challenge 2012

Well, I'm going to try to do a Thankfulness Challenge this year. . .and I'm already two days behind!  I love the idea of thinking through some of the things for which I am thankful every November.  It's such a simple way to reflect upon all the good in my life and to try in my meager way to appreciate all those who make me who I am.

So, to begin. . .

1. I am thankful for my husband who is so forgiving of all that I do wrong.  So many times I am short with him or quick to judge but he is always so forgiving.  I truly am the luckiest girl to have such a wonderful man in my life.

2. I am thankful for the teachers I work with.  They truly are the most dedicated, caring, and student-focused people in the world.  Thank you for encouraging me to be the best I can be and for giving me great ideas and support from inside your classrooms.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read the rest. I'm thankful I know you. Even when frustrated you find the bright side. :)

    ReplyDelete