November 15, 2012

Catching-up on My Thanks

12. Thankful for my church family.  They are a great group of people who minister to others in so many different ways.

13. Thankful for my quilting teacher.  Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I'll have a new quilting picture to share with my blog friends.

14. Thankful for this dude who spent numerous hours remodeling our bathroom.  It looks great!  Thank you, JD!


JD at his thank you dinner :)

15. Thankful for my choir buddies.  I love being a part of this group.  The people in choir are so friendly and accepting.  And the choir director is AMAZING.  Beside singing, my favorite part of choir is just sitting there and having the director tell me what to do.  Since I teach others, I'm always the one being the boss--it's a nice change to just sit and listen.

1 comment: