July 10, 2012

Spinach Smoothies--They're Good, I Promise!

 Every summer I (try) to eat a bit healthier than I do during the school year.  It's the time of year where I try new recipes and try to get into better eating habits.  I have become addicted to pinterest and through this site I have found a ton of amazing recipes.  One that my husband and I both enjoy is a spinach smoothie.  It is so easy to make and tastes amazing!  At first I questioned how good a spinach smoothie might taste.  But it is super delicious--and I think of it as three servings of fruits and veggies before 9:00am.  Win-win!


The ingredients are very simple--spinach, pineapple, bananas, yogurt, and water (or ice in my case--we like the smoothie to be very cold so we use ice instead of water).  Find the recipe here and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment