July 2, 2010

Summer Lovin'

It's summer--and we all know what that means! Summer lovin! While I love my dear husband, I think I have found a new love for this summer.


This little hose reel definitely has my heart this year. It makes watering those flowers that are faaarrrr away (i.e. at the very back of our garden area) much, much easier. No more yanking it and having the reel tip to the side or tripping over the knots. No siree, this little invention has got to be one of the best in the world.

On a side note, I feel as though summer has finally started today. I finished my grad class this afternoon and now instead of waking up at 5:30 every morning, I'm hoping to enjoy my summer break by having some bonfires (with smores), staying up late reading and sleeping in (at least until 8:00). Ahh, it's summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment