July 18, 2010

Auf Wiedersehen



I am so blessed to have some very amazing people in my life. One of them, Megan (yes, it makes remembering our names easy) just signed a two year contract to teach as a 3rd grade teacher in a school in Germany. So, this week has been filled with quality Megan time--we ate lunch at a small cupcakery in Madison, went to Concert on the Square, ate an awesome dinner with her family and friends--and said our final goodbyes yesterday in Madison. Ah, I'm going to miss this girl these next two years. But thank goodness for Skype, email, facebook and her new blog! Some friends are just too good to even think about losing touch with--Megs is one of them. I'm so excited for her--hopefully you'll be lucky to have her as your child's teacher sometime in the future. She really is a person who was born to teach and she does an AMAZING job.
I think I'll have to focus on some other great friends in this blog. There are so many people who just make life. . .happy!

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing adventure...teaching in Germany?! Incredible!

    Likewise, I'm so thankful for technology. My closest buddy lives in California, that's far enough for me. God bless cell phones and e-mail and all of it...even though there are days that technology annoys me! :)

    ReplyDelete