June 2, 2013

Happy Graduation Day, Class of 2013!

Today is graduation day at the school where I teach.  I've always had such an issue on graduation day because I get so darn sentimental.  This year, especially, I'm really going to miss the students.  I have a lot of seniors in the activities that I advise and I had a senior homeroom this year.
So, to get my mind thinking positive, instead of being gloomy, I decided to make a little care package for my students.  I was able to get all of the supplies for around $20 at the local dollar store, and it only took me about 30 minutes to put it all together.
The students really seemed to like the care package and the little words of wisdom.  I think I'll make this a tradition and do it every time I have a senior homeroom.




1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, Megan! You are a great teacher and role model for your students :)

    ReplyDelete