June 20, 2011

Exercise

Exercise--what a terrible word. I don't understand you people who enjoy running or who have the will power to go to the Y after work every day. What is wrong with you people?!? However, this summer I am trying my hardest to get motivated and stay motivated when it comes to fitness.

The local Y offers a Summer Fitness Challenge which is just what I need to get my act going. Every week you can get points for everything from swimming and biking to drinking six cups of water and eating your fruits and veggies to finding a fitness article to share. I found a good one from Good Housekeeping's website that strictly dealt with motivation. That is what I need to read about! And if you need to read about staying motivated during your exercise routine try out this article.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment